1. Conduct production management related consulting projects as a team member
2. Prepare project documentation and reports in a structured way
3. Support in conducting public trainings
1. Have an internationally recognized master degree in industrial or mechanical engineering or in a related field, graduation from a German university is a plus.
2. Have profound knowledge in production, quality and supply chain management.
3. Have gained first professional working experience in manufacturing consulting, industrial engineering or quality management in an international company.
4. Have fluent language skills in English and Chinese.
5. Have basic project management skills.
6. Have good analytical and presentation skills.
7. Have the capability to conduct result-oriented project work.
8. Location will be in Suzhou (Jiangsu, China) with 60% domestic travelling.
What we offer
1. A modern, dynamic and international working environment
2. A good team spirit
3. An extensive training and qualification scheme
4. International projects with well-known project partners
5. Unique Industry 4.0 Innovation Center as training and research facility