1. Independent correspondence with local government departments regarding current or future research projects
2. Independent preparation of regular reports to external authorities
3. Close cooperation with KIT in Germany to identify joint research interests
4. Research of business related policies and development of new project proposals
5. Support GM and Dean’s daily work including meeting and travelling arrangements
1. Have an internationally recognized master degree in industrial economics or a related field, graduation from a German university is a plus.
2. Have gained at least two years of professional working experience in government or administrative affairs in an international company.
3. Have fluent language skills in English and Chinese.
4. Have high analytical and presentation skills (oral and written).
5. Have basic knowledge in the fields of smart manufacturing, Industry 4.0 and technology transfer.
6. Have profound knowledge in MS Office
7. Location will be in Suzhou (Jiangsu, China).
What we offer
1. A modern, dynamic and international working environment
2. A good team spirit
3. An extensive training and qualification scheme
4. International projects with well-known project partners
5. Unique Industry 4.0 Innovation Center as training and research facility