1. Independently conduct and acquire consulting projects in the field of Lean Management as a project leader
2. Coach project team in how to provide project reports, conduct workshops or project meetings in a structured way
3. Independently conduct public trainings
4. Develop customized training concepts with respect to the demands of clients
5. Develop new management concepts by combining approaches from Lean Management with ideas from German Industry 4.0
1. Have an internationally recognized master degree in industrial or mechanical engineering or in a related field, graduation from a German university is a plus.
2. Have profound knowledge in Lean Production and Lean Logistics and first insights into the concept of Industry 4.0.
3. Have gained at least five years of professional working experience in manufacturing consulting or Lean Management in an international company.
4. Have experience as a project leader for projects with respect to e.g. material flow or layout planning, assembly systems designing or production levelling
5. Have fluent language skills in English and Chinese.
6. Have high problem-solving and presentation skills.
7. Have the capability to develop new management concepts and implementation approaches.
8. Have the ability to train project team members or colleagues with good leadership skills.
9. Have distinguished management skills.
10. Location will be in Suzhou (Jiangsu, China) with 60% domestic travelling.
What we offer
1. A modern, dynamic and international working environment
2. A good team spirit
3. An extensive training and qualification scheme
4. International projects with well-known project partners
5.Unique Industry 4.0 Innovation Center as training and research facility